Here’s a forward that my aunt Lisa sent me. I thought it was absolutely awesome. The following are the promises of a true friend. If you count me as one of your friends, you can expect me to fulfill all of the following vows.
1. When you are sad– I will jump on the person who made you said like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue– I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile– I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared– I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried– I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused– I will use little words.
7. When you are sick– Stay away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever the heck you have.
8. When you fall– I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.